The Laurel Foundation is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization dedicated to fighting children’s cancer.
Our mission is to promote awareness of childhood cancer. We strive to support the necessary research to find a cure for this devastating disease so that every child who is diagnosed can survive and lead a long, healthy and productive life. The Laurel Foundation raises money to support these causes by hosting fundraisers and donating the proceeds to institutions both locally and nationally who share our dream!
Some of what we do!
- Support pediatric cancer research and raise awareness of childhood cancer.
- Continue to support Norton’s Children’s Hospital of Louisville, KY our area children’s hospital with clinics sponsored at Baptist Health Paducah. To see their volunteer opportunities click here!
- Helped fund an outpatient clinic at Norton’s for children with compromised immune systems
- Support Camp Quality so children battling cancer can attend summer camp
- Support Ronald McDonald House Kentuckiana in Louisville, KY for patients and families in our area (we supported their project of expansion from continued needs and have donated $50,000 in 2018)
- and other not for profit organization supporting our mission
- For more information click here!